Monday, June 22, 2009

Todays Prayer June 22.2009

Todays Prayer! June 22.2009
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
Good Morning LordLord I pray this morning that I will relax and not get tense. I will have no fear, because everything will work out in the end and because your with me always(Matt 28:20). You've got my back if I'm in Your will. I will learn soul-balance and poise in a vacillating, tough and changing world. I will claim God's power and use it because if I do not use it, it will be withdrawn. As long as I get back to God and replenish my strength after each task, no work can be too much us for our Lord said you will not give me more than I can handle. I pray that I may relax today and that God's strength will be given to me in the power of the Holy Spirit. I pray that I may subject my will to God's will and be free from all tenseness. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. <>

No comments:

Post a Comment